|plastic surgery via pixabay|
Plastic surgery was first performed by an Italian physicist, Gaspere Tagliacozzi, in 1837. At that time he managed to reconstruct the nose of a patient who suffered damage, using the techniques of ancient India. Indeed, Plastic Surgery was originally intended for medical purposes and not for aesthetics (beauty) as it is today.
Plastic surgery, does not mean the use of plastic materials in the process. The term "plastic" is taken from the Ancient Greek language, Plastikos, which means "form". As Gaspere Tagliacozzi did that time, he used the surrounding skin tissue of the patient's hand.
Nowadays, the trend of plastic surgery increasingly mushrooming. When the first, Plastic Surgery is only done by adults aged 50 years and over, this time even teenagers have felt the need to improve their body. This was driven by the desire to appear such as K-Pop idol who have beautiful faces, small nose, large eyes, and also well-shaped chin.
In Korea, 25 percent of mothers sending their children to perform plastic surgery at the age of 14 to 20 years. Other fact, 76 percent of women aged 20 to 30 years has had plastic surgery. Plastic surgery even served as a birthday gift.
One of the reasons why plastic surgery in Korea became very famous is the incident of Miss Korea 2012, Kim Yu Mi, who proved to have undergone plastic surgery. Although many critics say that it is a fraudulent act, but Kim Yu Mi herself also admitted that she never said that she was born as a pretty one. She retains her title as Miss Korea 2012.
As an Economic Law, the large number of consumers which is followed by the increase of producers (plastic surgery services provider), will led to price competition. In Korea, the costs required to perform any Plastic Surgery is competitive. If in US, it would require at least 10,000 US dollars, then in Korea we only need to provide 2,000-3,000 US dollars. So, Korean Plastic Surgery is the best choice.
Although plastic surgery can increase confidence because it can make the face look younger, beautiful, and looks perfect, but there are 5 things to keep in mind before deciding to perform Plastic Surgery:
1. Do general check-up. If you have health problems such as depression, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or bleeding disorders, you should avoid this action.
2. Always choose the best doctor.
- Never perform plastic surgery in the addition plastic surgeon, for example, perform at a beauty salon and the person who is not a plastic surgeon.
- Ask in detail any risks that may arise. See photos of the surgery he had ever done. If he refuses, it is a sign of danger for you.
- Check also the ability of the anesthetist who will handle the surgery, because the anesthesia process as dangerous as surgery process.
- If in Korea you find a doctor who is not fluent in English, you do not need to worry, because there is someone who can help you. He has been working with great clinics or doctors for your easy and satisfactory surgery trip to Korea. His one-stop concierge service helps you from booking clinics, recommending the best doctors, arranging multiple appointments with the clinics, translation, post-op care, giving medical advices and conflict solving with the clinics instead of you and etc for the best result. Please visit his website at My Real Translator and you will find his contact.
4. All plastic surgery always leaves a scar.
5. For you who wants to look slimmer by liposuction, liposuction will not remove cellulite.
Liposuction does make the body appear slimmer, especially on the stubborn to diet and exercise. But actually, this surgery is not only futile to remove cellulite, but it can actually worsen the appearance of cellulite. This occurs if the amount of fat being sucked up too much so that even more wrinkled skin. Association of plastic surgeons in the United States limits the maximum amount of fat that can be sucked ie 6 pounds in each surgery time, not more than that. More than this amount can be fatal, can even cause death, as if too much fat, blood and fluids removed from the body, will lead to failing heart work.
So, before you choose plastic surgery for beauty, better think one more time and consult to get maximum results and secure.